Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I am at the University of Salford in student accommodation. I am dropping out because I don’t like the uni but I have signed a contract with my accommodation and if I don’t find anyone to take it over I will have to pay for t myself because my student finance has been stopped. It’s the John Lester and Eddie Colman accommodation I have paid up until January so if anyone is interested you will only have to pay until July, it is a standard room with shared kitchen and bathroom with 2 lovely girl room mates. It is £93 (I think) a week with all bills included and free WiFi!! I’m on the 9th floor as well so it has a lovely view and also it has a free gym. If anyone is interested and is starting the University in January it will be perfect for you as the University is a 10 min walk if that away and there is a huge shopping centre with Tesco, Aldi, Lidl, Farmfoods food shops as well it is a very good location. Please let me know if you interested or know if anybody else is interested.
    Thanks !!

ReputationRep:
    Please I'm interested. Please message me

ReputationRep:
    Please I'm interested. You can contact me via message. [/email]
    (Original post by Chantelle333)
    Hey guys I am at the University of Salford in student accommodation. I am dropping out because I don’t like the uni but I have signed a contract with my accommodation and if I don’t find anyone to take it over I will have to pay for t myself because my student finance has been stopped. It’s the John Lester and Eddie Colman accommodation I have paid up until January so if anyone is interested you will only have to pay until July, it is a standard room with shared kitchen and bathroom with 2 lovely girl room mates. It is £93 (I think) a week with all bills included and free WiFi!! I’m on the 9th floor as well so it has a lovely view and also it has a free gym. If anyone is interested and is starting the University in January it will be perfect for you as the University is a 10 min walk if that away and there is a huge shopping centre with Tesco, Aldi, Lidl, Farmfoods food shops as well it is a very good location. Please let me know if you interested or know if anybody else is interested.
    Thanks !!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 14, 2017

University open days

• University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.