Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am 25 and it got me thinking. In 75 years from now what do you think the world will be like, do you think it will be more peaceful, how will technology change for when I hopefully one day have kids

ReputationRep:
    in 75 years you still wont have a gf while your step brother will be having great grandkids

ReputationRep:
    We will be enslaved by the oompa loompas

ReputationRep:
    You'll all be working for me

ReputationRep:
    in 75 years, ww3 has probably already happened and we are in the recovery process after all the mass murder that has occurred

ReputationRep:
    In 75 years time TSR will be full of accounts of dead people.

ReputationRep:
    At the rate we are going, 92% of the British population will be morbidly obese.

in 75 years time people will be looking back in disbelief at the fact that the late Kanye West was once president of the United states

ReputationRep:
    The UK will still be using first past the post.

rip

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully we're all dead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    in 75 years time people will be looking back in disbelief at the fact that the late Kanye West was once president of the United states
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Two whole world wars happened within 31 years in the 20th century. A whole lot of **** can happen in 75 years. I doubt the world will be peaceful.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samthefootball1)
    I am 25 and it got me thinking. In 75 years from now what do you think the world will be like, do you think it will be more peaceful, how will technology change for when I hopefully one day have kids
    We will see a very polluted and over populated planet that is being frequently affected by more violent weather and crop failure . As a result 80% of the world will be struggling to feed itself and civil war will be common place .
    Millions will die of starvation and those left will be those who have there own land and resourses .
    In 100 years time the planets population will have reduced by half .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.