Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey hey guys !

I’m doing an assignment and challenge at the same time with my university and you could also benefit from it .

Who would like to win a £100 for free Music ? Everyone right ?
    In case you are a university student and haven’t yet used your 3 months free trial , use the link below and sign up . When you do so , please screenshot it and get 5 more sign ups and you will get a chance to win £100 just for signing up for Apple Music and it’s free .
    Go guyyyys , give it a go . It takes less than 5 minutes

apple.co/2Acjbxf

It can be students from any university of UK .

Please guys if you’ve not used your 3 months free trial , click the link and follow the instructions . Help me pass this
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.