Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone.
    I have been away from university for 2 weeks therefore have missed a bit of work and it is also my first essay so I have no idea what I'm doing. So I was just wondering if there is anyone who would be able to help me write my first essay it's about child psychology.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys
    I am in my third year student and i have to hand in this
    assignmet by Friday 17/11/17 at 4PM and i am struggling with structuring this assignment as i have gathered the main
    research answers. The total word content is 2.000, so i would
    appriciate any suggestions you can share with me to make it
    more organised.
    Thank you
    Carmel

Title of assignment
    Critically evaluate the literature on Hydrocephalus and Brain Plasticity in answering the following question: Discuss possible impacts of infantile hydrocephalus on brain development and psychological functions and consider how this informs us about plasticity of the brain in recovering from such a trauma.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.