Turn on thread page Beta

so I was having sex with my gf and my condom split....should i be worried? shes agaisnt abortion strongly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so I was having sex with my gf and my condom split....should i be worried? shes agaisnt abortion strongly
    Morning after pill? When did it happen?

(Original post by Bio 7)
    Morning after pill? When did it happen?
    happened last night during sexual intercourse, and she didnt take a pill which actually worries me kinda, idk should I go to GP with her?

ReputationRep:
    Yes there is a chance of pregnancy.

She can either get the plan b pill at a sexual health clinic/ her doctors, or it can be bought at boots after a quick chat with a pharmacist. It's best to be taken within 5 days of the unprotected sex.

I also advise you and your girlfriend have a serious talk after this as to whether your current birth control methods are good enough, as clearly in the event of pregnancy you two have divided opinions. That's not a topic you want to ignore until it's too late.

ReputationRep:
    What do you want us to say? Take the morning after pill or there’s a chance she could be pregnant.

Simple
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by SophieSmall)
    Yes there is a chance of pregnancy.

She can either get the plan b pill at a sexual health clinic/ her doctors, or it can be bought at boots after a quick chat with a pharmacist. It's best to be taken within 5 days of the unprotected sex.

I also advise you and your girlfriend have a serious talk after this as to whether your current birth control methods are good enough, as clearly in the event of pregnancy you two have divided opinions. That's not a topic you want to ignore until it's too late.
    Thank you very much about letting me know about this. i had no idea such pills after exist! I will make sure to talk about it to her

ReputationRep:
    happened last night during sexual intercourse, and she didnt take a pill which actually worries me kinda, idk should I go to GP with her?
    It's pretty important that you can both live with what happens. Did she want to get pregnant or was there a reason for her not taking a pill?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much about letting me know about this. i had no idea such pills after exist! I will make sure to talk about it to her
    No problem also remember. If the condom splits, chances are you're either applying it wrong or it's the wrong size/fit.

And don't forget condoms have expiration dates and they shouldn't be stored incorrectly such as in hot places or wallets, as it can damage them.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.