Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

She broke up with me. Finally moving on. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dannmann92)
    Why are you saying that I did it on purpose?
    Pretty much every time someone posts a snapchat like that, they have a person in mind that they want to see it. I don't blame you for doing that though, it's very common but also a bit childish and insensitive. Even if she broke up with you she'll still care about you and these things will hurt. At the same time they'll also be obvious to her that you're doing it on purpose to make her jealous. Whether you want her back or not, the best thing is just stop posting snapchats like that (as well as other things to make her jealous eg liking other girls pics)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showaeski)
    Pretty much every time someone posts a snapchat like that, they have a person in mind that they want to see it. I don't blame you for doing that though, it's very common but also a bit childish and insensitive. Even if she broke up with you she'll still care about you and these things will hurt. At the same time they'll also be obvious to her that you're doing it on purpose to make her jealous. Whether you want her back or not, the best thing is just stop posting snapchats like that (as well as other things to make her jealous eg liking other girls pics)

I don't know if showaeski agrees or not,

but if you're in love (broken up or not) and you're trying to make her jealous/hurt her it's because in some twisted way you still want to be with her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2017
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.