Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

I would love to chat about the different summer camps offered. I'm beginning my application atm for Camp America but before doing deposit want to know a little more info- someone who has maybe tried a few of the different camps so can help compare.
    I have heard - and i know there will never be one perfect company to go with- but i have heard Camp America is a bit money grabbing? That other camps like Americamp and CCUSA offer the exact same thing for less costs and more $$ pocket money.

I really want to meet new people, have an amazing time in America, travel and working with kids has always been a passion of mine. Im not overly fussed over how much I get paid for this as its more important to have a great, well organized and amazing summer in the US.

I appreciate anyones advise / feedback

thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    I've just had my first (of many, hopefully) summer with Camp America. I met some of the most amazing people and had an experience that no holiday in America could ever give me. It honestly changes your life. I'd definitely recommend Camp America over other companies since they work directly with the US embassy as your visa sponsor, they help you all the way through your application and are there for you 24/7 whilst you're at camp. Like you said, if you want a well organized summer there's no company that competes with Camp America.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.