Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys would you date a Feminist who was above average? Watch

Let's say a girl was blonde, curvy and built like a real woman, pretty etc. but she also was left wing, anti Trump, ran a liberal anti Brexit blog and campaigned and went on marches for gay rights, feminist rights, Labour etc... turn on or off?

ReputationRep:
    Mate, if that’s your thinking are you sure she’d want to date you?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    'built like a real woman' spoken like a true feminist

ReputationRep:
    turn off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Let's say a girl was blonde, curvy and built like a real woman, pretty etc. but she also was left wing, anti Trump, ran a liberal anti Brexit blog and campaigned and went on marches for gay rights, feminist rights, Labour etc... turn on or off?
    I think it's probably difficult to find women who aren't feminists so you're just going to have to deal with that. Likewise women are more likely to vote Labour.

(Original post by caspian&anakin)
    Mate, if that’s your thinking are you sure she’d want to date you?
    This!

bump
    • Very Important Poster

blonde, curvy and built like a real woman- dont know what that means.

Politics fine but if its all the time, then no because it gets too much. It would encourage me to argue and thats dull. Like to switch off and have some peace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etoile)
    I think it's probably difficult to find women who aren't feminists so you're just going to have to deal with that. Likewise women are more likely to vote Labour.

This!
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/lif...ves-feminists/

lmfao

ReputationRep:
    O
    F
    F
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    They might not label themselves as such but I can guarantee that more than 9% of women think that they should have the same rights as men...

ReputationRep:
    It depends how "in your face" she is with it etc.
    I am quite conservative myself, but if she were to try to aggressively make me change my political beliefs I may part.
    It wouldn't be because of political reasons, but more because I don't want to deal with someone trying to start an argument every minute.

ReputationRep:

"Younger women were more likely to call themselves feminist, with 19 per cent aged 18-24 using the word"

this is actually kinda worrying

that's like 1 in 5.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    "Younger women were more likely to call themselves feminist, with 19 per cent aged 18-24 using the word"

this is actually kinda worrying

that's like 1 in 5.....
    yeah 1/5 women are annoying af

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etoile)
    They might not label themselves as such but I can guarantee that more than 9% of women think that they should have the same rights as men...
    kinda do tho tbh

ReputationRep:
    well that ticks most of my political beliefs so um yes ^^

eh sorry but what's wrong with being a feminist?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if you're asking that then you've got nothing to think about, she'd never want to date you anyway...

ReputationRep:
    yeh, i;d just put her on mute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Built like a real woman? Not entirely sure what that means because women, just like men, come in all shapes and sizes. So no matter how they're built they're still a real woman. Goes on marches for gay rights? And rightly so! People deserve the same rights regardless of their sexuality but, unfortunately, that's not the case. And a feminist? Well you might want to be a bit specific because there's 4 types of feminists.
    And if you're judging a woman based on those things then I hope to god you never date anyone

I speak for all women, feminists or not when I say this:

Nobody will want to date you if you're just that disgusting. Even if they're pro-Trump, a Brexiteer, alt-right and go on marches for White Supremacy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.