Turn on thread page Beta

Guys would you date a Feminist who was above average? watch

ReputationRep:
    No.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    "Younger women were more likely to call themselves feminist, with 19 per cent aged 18-24 using the word"

this is actually kinda worrying

that's like 1 in 5.....
    How's the fact that 19% of 18-24 year olds call themselves feminists worrying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackP_)
    yeah 1/5 women are annoying af
    I think you mean annoyed. Annoyed at the fact that we face a dual burden and if we try to do something about it, this is what we get

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Let's say a girl was blonde, curvy and built like a real woman, pretty etc. but she also was left wing, anti Trump, ran a liberal anti Brexit blog and campaigned and went on marches for gay rights, feminist rights, Labour etc... turn on or off?
    Absolutely not. She sounds ****ing crazy.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    so long as shes not a psycho like most feminists, doesn't scream too much, doesn't get easily offended, doesn't think i'm 'raping her' everytime I put my arm around her, doesn't try to push her views onto me and expect me to go to marches with her, and gives out lots of sex then yeah sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ginger_)
    How's the fact that 19% of 18-24 year olds call themselves feminists worrying?

I find a significant amount of feminists to be over the top "difficult" women....
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Lol, like any woman would wanna date you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I find a significant amount of feminists to be over the top "difficult" women....
    Do you even have any understanding of what "feminist" actually means?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    so long as shes not a psycho like most feminists, doesn't scream too much, doesn't get easily offended, doesn't think i'm 'raping her' everytime I put my arm around her, doesn't try to push her views onto me and expect me to go to marches with her, and gives out lots of sex then yeah sure
    This is actually disgusting

ReputationRep:
    Do you even have any understanding of what "feminist" actually means?

they're supposed to be striving for equality and female rights, however....

female antagonist one might think just by looking at how a lot of them act........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackP_)
    yeah 1/5 women are annoying af
    Your're stupid af

ReputationRep:
    Personally I think women and men should be equal but like I wouldn't bother going to a parade or throw a tantrum about it unless it directly affected me

ReputationRep:

female antagonist one might think just by looking at how a lot of them act........
    God, you Need educating
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

It'd help if that wasn't completely wrong, even down to the spelling of feminist...

ReputationRep:
    They would have to not be a feminist to be above average, so no.

ReputationRep:
    100% I'd go for it just to see what it's like.

Probably annoying af, but if police officers can go undercover and pretend to be drug dealers or robbers, I'm sure I can pretend to be into all her whatever for a while.

Would have to be good looking though. No way I'm doing all that effort for an ug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Let's say a girl was blonde, curvy and built like a real woman, pretty etc. but she also was left wing, anti Trump, ran a liberal anti Brexit blog and campaigned and went on marches for gay rights, feminist rights, Labour etc... turn on or off?
    I'd struggle to care in all honesty.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really a political kind of guy, so if she was yammering on in my ear about all that stuff 24/7, issa turn off.

(Original post by Chaz254)
    Absolutely not. She sounds ****ing crazy.
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    This is actually disgusting
    agreed, its VERY disgusting that feminists behave like that

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2017
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.