Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nazi symbols on campus Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Have you noticed rise of alt-right discourse and imagery across universities??
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    No.

Yes, it is everywhere.

Some cryptofascists flash 'okay' symbols at me, clap instead of using jazz-hands, and some even go as far as to drink milk.

ReputationRep:
      I saw a blonde/blue-eyed girl today, honestly it's just a matter of time before they take over.

ReputationRep:
      Yes. You can't turn a street corner without seeing a swastika nowadays. It's at practically epidemic proportions.

(Original post by _gcx)
        Yes. You can't turn a street corner without seeing a swastika nowadays. It's at practically epidemic proportions.
        There is a tonne of Nazi imagery in my Uni library. The librarians are all clearly fascists, but nobody seems to care!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by AngeryPenguin)
        There is a tonne of Nazi imagery in my Uni library. The librarians are all clearly fascists, but nobody seems to care!
        Tell me about it! It's always the quiet ones. I'd say a strong Marxist revolt is in order.

ReputationRep:
        lol people looking to be victims. So sad

ReputationRep:
        wow where is that

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by LAURATCS)
        Alt-right is now equivalent to Nazism?

ReputationRep:
        wow where is that
        cam I'd assume.

ReputationRep:
        Have noticed a falling off of the globalist left.

ReputationRep:
        I always see graffiti of nazi signs. It isn’t because they’re fascists, it’s because they’re taking the p*ss.
        Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
        Yes, it is everywhere.

Some cryptofascists flash 'okay' symbols at me, clap instead of using jazz-hands, and some even go as far as to drink milk.
        And I haven't seen pizazz-hands even once

ReputationRep:
        sadly not

ReputationRep:
        I like how some people are actually taking this thread and some of the answers to it seriously. A lot of them are sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
        They're often hoaxes, or just graffitied because it's naughty and vulgar. People who see it as a spread of actual Nazism are just looking to be dramatic.

Think of them as another kind of penis. Actually, I saw one the other day drawn on a bridge with swastikas on the balls.

ReputationRep:
        I saw some white guy that had a opinion that did not agree with me. #BASHTHEFASH

ReputationRep:
        Hinduism good luck maybe?
        Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.