Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have you noticed rise of alt-right discourse and imagery across universities??
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No.

Yes, it is everywhere.

Some cryptofascists flash 'okay' symbols at me, clap instead of using jazz-hands, and some even go as far as to drink milk.

ReputationRep:
    I saw a blonde/blue-eyed girl today, honestly it's just a matter of time before they take over.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. You can't turn a street corner without seeing a swastika nowadays. It's at practically epidemic proportions.

(Original post by _gcx)
    Yes. You can't turn a street corner without seeing a swastika nowadays. It's at practically epidemic proportions.
    There is a tonne of Nazi imagery in my Uni library. The librarians are all clearly fascists, but nobody seems to care!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngeryPenguin)
    There is a tonne of Nazi imagery in my Uni library. The librarians are all clearly fascists, but nobody seems to care!
    Tell me about it! It's always the quiet ones. I'd say a strong Marxist revolt is in order.

ReputationRep:
    lol people looking to be victims. So sad

ReputationRep:
    wow where is that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LAURATCS)
    Alt-right is now equivalent to Nazism?

ReputationRep:
    wow where is that
    cam I'd assume.

ReputationRep:
    Have noticed a falling off of the globalist left.

ReputationRep:
    I always see graffiti of nazi signs. It isn’t because they’re fascists, it’s because they’re taking the p*ss.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is everywhere.

Some cryptofascists flash 'okay' symbols at me, clap instead of using jazz-hands, and some even go as far as to drink milk.
    And I haven't seen pizazz-hands even once

ReputationRep:
    sadly not

ReputationRep:
    I like how some people are actually taking this thread and some of the answers to it seriously. A lot of them are sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    They're often hoaxes, or just graffitied because it's naughty and vulgar. People who see it as a spread of actual Nazism are just looking to be dramatic.

Think of them as another kind of penis. Actually, I saw one the other day drawn on a bridge with swastikas on the balls.

ReputationRep:
    I saw some white guy that had a opinion that did not agree with me. #BASHTHEFASH

ReputationRep:
    Hinduism good luck maybe?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.