Turn on thread page Beta

Hazard Perception watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have my theory test today - I've done a lot of multiple choice questions (probably around 1,000) but there are only a dozen hazard perception videos or so available without paying. Do you know any sources I could access so I can get some practice in before my test this afternoon?

ReputationRep:
    Google search normally comes up with some. Say you don't pass I recommend buying the DVSA DVD it got me 69/75 and if you work through them well you should do as well. It's only about £10 and it's money well spent.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Nerdcubed)
    Hi,

I have my theory test today - I've done a lot of multiple choice questions (probably around 1,000) but there are only a dozen hazard perception videos or so available without paying. Do you know any sources I could access so I can get some practice in before my test this afternoon?
    12 is plenty.

Use them on the night before the test for practice. Hazard perception is very easy to pass.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.