Turn on thread page Beta

I'm not enjoying sixth form can you plz give me advice ? watch

ReputationRep:
    I really hate sixth form and College won't accept me until after year 12 which means i have do another 2 years and be a year behind at uni. Sixth form is killing me i'm falling behind in Photography, i haven't made any new friends and I hate one of my Drama teachers he's so boring and I feel so left out in his class and it really upsets me, he's also an english teacher so he clearly doesn't care about drama. I have applied to college to do Art & Design Level 3 next year as a back up. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter what age you start uni at, you won't be a year behind. Stick this year out and move to the college in September. I've done the same thing previously

I think the reason I don't like it is because I'm so lonely, I always sit on my own in the common room, in lessons and during breaks and lunch times. I want to go to college to meet new people and be in a different environment cuz tbh you're still treated like a kid in 6th form. I tried but i was unsuccessful. The CIAG said if i really couldn't cope she would put me onto an apprenticeship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think the reason I don't like it is because I'm so lonely, I always sit on my own in the common room, in lessons and during breaks and lunch times. I want to go to college to meet new people and be in a different environment cuz tbh you're still treated like a kid in 6th form. I tried but i was unsuccessful. The CIAG said if i really couldn't cope she would put me onto an apprenticeship.
    I think you should try the apprenticeship if it's really that bad at college. But, don't worry about being lonely-focus on you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2017
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.