The Student Room Group

Problem with Declaration

Hello,

I am currently doing my third year of study in Singapore and therefore it is difficult for me to make calls to the UK to discuss the issues I am having with my declaration. Having submitted it I have been told that it cannot be processed due to the presence of a digital signature. On my most recent submission of my declaration there has been no digital signature and I have required all the relevant information. Any help on this matter would be much appreciated. I would be happy to provide any details necessary to resolve this issue.
Original post by jbharkhada1
Hello,

I am currently doing my third year of study in Singapore and therefore it is difficult for me to make calls to the UK to discuss the issues I am having with my declaration. Having submitted it I have been told that it cannot be processed due to the presence of a digital signature. On my most recent submission of my declaration there has been no digital signature and I have required all the relevant information. Any help on this matter would be much appreciated. I would be happy to provide any details necessary to resolve this issue.

Hi jbharkhada1,

When was the last declaration sent to us or if you know the date it was received by us?

Warm regards,

Shaun.
Reply 2
Hi,

I sent the Declaration on the 4th of November and I received a reply on the 9th of November here in Singapore.
Hi,

I sent the Declaration on the 4th of November and I received a reply on the 9th of November here in Singapore.

Hi jbharkhada1,

Declarations are taking four working days to be scanned and updated on your online account.

Just to confirm the declaration form that you sent, is the Customer Declaration Form, the terms and conditions of the loan, from your 'to do' list online or attached to your Notification of Entitlement letter, is that correct ?

Secondly did you sign and date it in ink and return it by post ?

Thanks Rona
Reply 4
Hi Rona,

Yes I sent the declaration form which could be found on my to do list and signed and dated it in ink. It might be worth mentioned that at the end of October you received a declaration form from me with a digital signature. After I was informed of this I re-sent the declaration form and signed it in ink.
Hi Rona,

Yes I sent the declaration form which could be found on my to do list and signed and dated it in ink. It might be worth mentioned that at the end of October you received a declaration form from me with a digital signature. After I was informed of this I re-sent the declaration form and signed it in ink.

Hi jbharkhada1,

Have you checked your online account, looking at the estimated current processing timescales, your declaration should have been processed by November 15 and your online account updated by November 16.

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest