Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Eligibility for postgraduate loan Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I finished my bachelor of psychology in Lithuania, 2017. I came to UK make my internship for 4 months. And now I would like to do my master degree of psychology here. Am I entitled to postgraduate loan? Thank ypu in advance
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rutele9)
    Hello,

I finished my bachelor of psychology in Lithuania, 2017. I came to UK make my internship for 4 months. And now I would like to do my master degree of psychology here. Am I entitled to postgraduate loan? Thank ypu in advance
    Yes if you're studying at a university in England for a Masters course.

Applications for 18/19 courses don't open until June 2018 though

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for quick answer I am concern because when I did the questionare on goverment.uk website they showed a message that I am not entitled to get postgraduate loan.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rutele9)
    Thank you for quick answer I am concern because when I did the questionare on goverment.uk website they showed a message that I am not entitled to get postgraduate loan.
    EU citizens studying a Masters degree England who are resident in England at the start of their course are eligible.

"EU student eligibility
    "If you’re an EU national and have been living in the EEA or Switzerland for at least three years before the start of your course, you’ll also be able to apply for a Postgraduate Loan."
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/con...tgraduate-Loan

ReputationRep:
    No more doubts! Thank you for answers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.