Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Seriously looking forward to studying at Lincoln and making loads of new friends, Im going to be studying Business Psychology. What is everyone else planning on studying? Would be nice to know other student's plans😊
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by AlexLukeBates)
    Seriously looking forward to studying at Lincoln and making loads of new friends, Im going to be studying Business Psychology. What is everyone else planning on studying? Would be nice to know other student's plans😊
    Hi Alex,

Great to hear you're going to study with us! Take a look at our 2018 Applicants page on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/uolapplicants2018/

We'll be posting loads of content on there in the coming weeks where you can meet other people that are planning on coming to study with us!

Elliott ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexLukeBates)
    Hey! I'm looking to study criminology at Lincoln

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olivemac11)
    Hey! I'm looking to study criminology at Lincoln
    Ayyy nice one, Criminology sounds so interesting, I definitely considered it early application

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I’ve already got an offer (unconditional) it was my top choice too, so lucky me 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I’ve already got an offer (unconditional) it was my top choice too, so lucky me 😂
    Wow thats impressive, well done, you're gonna love it!! And im sure it wasnt luck

ReputationRep:
    Thank you you’re excited to get started i guess?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you you’re excited to get started i guess?
    Youre welcome, yeah you know it, Im so excited, absolutely love everything about the uni and course

ReputationRep:
    That’s good then, I’m looking forward to making some friends in lincoln, I’m used to it being an army child

ReputationRep:
    u will study if u want it in your future and it may occur thx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.