Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am looking for someone to take over my contract for Reid Hall. It's a pretty nice room, top floor so it has high ceilings, a private bathroom/shower, and a quiet + friendly hall. It's 160 pounds a week and it would go through Student Services. Hoping to move out as soon as possible so if you are interested and do not currently live in halls or in the private sector, please let me know!!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 9, 2017
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.