Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looney Labour Appoint Convicted Election Fraudster Watch

ReputationRep:
    You just couldn't make it up !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...entary-office/

Good old "Jezbollah" Corbyn appoints Momentum campaigner, Marsha-Jane Thompson. According to the article she:

"admitted to registering fake voters in the east London borough of Newham and was sentenced by a court to 100 hours of community service."

"Ms Thompson, who was employed by Newham Council at the time of committing the fraud, admitted to filling out and submitting more than 100 voter registration forms herself, including forging signatures."

"She pleaded guilty to multiple counts of using a false instrument, contrary to the 1981 Fraud and Counterfeiting Act, and one count of false accounting, contrary to the 1968 Theft Act, at Snaresbrook crown court in 2006 ."

"When approached for comment about the controversial appointment, a spokesperson for Mr Corbyn said: “We do not comment on staff issues.”

lols What a complete and utter shambles the Labour party is.

More importantly it's a total and utter disgrace for politics in general.

Looney Labour remains wholly unelectable and unfit to govern imo.

ReputationRep:
    Jezbollah?

Are we forgetting the numerous Tory MPs who have been accused of fraud in their 2015 election expenses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Jezbollah?

Are we forgetting the numerous Tory MPs who have been accused of fraud in their 2015 election expenses?
    How many convictions? How many people did the tories appoint after they had been convicted of fraud?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    How many convictions? How many people did the tories appoint after they had been convicted of fraud?
    I said accused, not convicted. At any rate Mackinley was charged over it but i have no idea what happened with that.
    But are you seriously saying the Torys didnt commit fraud in the '15 election ?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    I said accused, not convicted. At any rate Mackinley was charged over it but i have no idea what happened with that.
    But are you seriously saying the Torys didnt commit fraud in the '15 election ?!?
    As you point out, there's a difference between being accused and being convicted.

How many Tories did (or didn't), is irrelevant. How many did, were convicted of it, and were then later employed by the party again ?

ReputationRep:
    lol @ jezbollah !!!

genius.

he even has the beard :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Looney Labour sounds like a party worthy voting for. Has a ring to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    I’m not aware of any tories that have been convicted of fraud at that election

ReputationRep:
    Got to have a wry smile at the junkies trying to divert the headline here by citing accused "fraud" of other MPs.

What's the bottom line here?

It is surely that the lady (criminal) in question has purposefully tried to subvert the democratic process of this country.

Regardless of whether she has served her time, paid her pennance, there is simply no place in British politics for such a person. Her appointment to office by the duplicitous Old Compo Corbyn is frankly ridiculous and an absolute farce.

What next?

Shall we appoint Gary Glitter to be head of Childline ?

The Looney Labour party has become an utter farce.

Rife with antisemitism which Corbyn fails to stamp out
    Equally fails to sack racist Labour MPs
    Employs convicted election fraudsters

You couldn't make it up . . . . except that Old Compo does, day in day out!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.