Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not too sure what to do because I knew my friends were talking about me so I left the room and put my phone in my bag with voice recorder on. And it recorded them saying a load of stuff about me that I didn't appreciate and made me feel rubbish. I'm not too sure what to do because I don't have many friends and they go to my school so I can't ignore them.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte1078)
    Not too sure what to do because I knew my friends were talking about me so I left the room and put my phone in my bag with voice recorder on. And it recorded them saying a load of stuff about me that I didn't appreciate and made me feel rubbish. I'm not too sure what to do because I don't have many friends and they go to my school so I can't ignore them.
    That is sad to hear.

Just tolerate them until you leave the school, but dont share initimate secrets about yourself with them. So they wont hurt you anymore.

You should start to look for new friends. Look for people with good character and not only similar interests.

All the best.

ReputationRep:
    You don't need friends like that. Don't feel compelled to stick with them out of fear. Try talking to new people at your school, join new clubs, maybe volunteer outside out of school. You deserve to find friends that treat you well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wired_1800)
    That is sad to hear.

Just tolerate them until you leave the school, but dont share initimate secrets about yourself with them. So they wont hurt you anymore.

You should start to look for new friends. Look for people with good character and not only similar interests.

All the best.
    Thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesecakelove)
    You don't need friends like that. Don't feel compelled to stick with them out of fear. Try talking to new people at your school, join new clubs, maybe volunteer outside out of school. You deserve to find friends that treat you well.
    Thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    Alll depends what they said
    Everyone’s *****es in school even you possibly
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    ok first of , as minor as it seems, i'm impressed with that spy **** you pulled and it worked . Yeh i'm pretty sure everyone experiences fake friends during school life in one way or another , some more than others , but as incredibly difficult it may seem there will always be other people to hang out with , try branching out with friends in your classes and you'll make a new friendship group in no time

ReputationRep:
    Sorry wrong post
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.