The Student Room Group

Write the eighth Harry Potter book, one sentence at a time

Harry, Ron and Hermione waved to their children on the Hogwarts Express as it chugged away and with a sigh, turned to walk back home.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
As they approached the wall that would lead them back to Kings Cross Station, Harry spotted a dark figure walking towards them.
(edited 6 years ago)
Harry gasped as he realised the figure was none other than Diane Abbott.
Reply 3
The trio suddenly grabbed their wands and cried in unison: "Avada Kedavra!"
The end.
The figure fell, as if she had fainted, but everyone knew the grim truth...
Diane was helped to her feet by a scruffy bearded figure who appeared out of nowhere...
(Why'd they start walking home when they can apparate...?)
"Jeremy Corbyn!" Yelled Hermione
Reply 9
“What the blimmin heck is a Jammy Core Bin?” Ron asked Harry, oblivious to the muggle world.
Out of the mist emerged Rita Skeeter, holding what appeared to be a plateful of british biscuits. "Did someone say Jammy dodgers?" she enquired
no! jeremy corbyn.. please someone tell me how that sounded like a jammy dodger. if anything she could've bought us a bunch of Brexit dodgers!
harry said in anger. all tresemme( theresa may) products have increased their pricing i can just about afford a jammy dodger ! whined ron
"Ronald, get a grip - I'm talking about muggle politics here", hissed Hermione, appalled by his lack of common knowledge.
Original post by Shadow~
"Ronald, get a grip - I'm talking about muggle politics here", hissed Hermione, appalled by his lack of common knowledge.

and then proceeded to smack Ron with her handbag
"Expelliarmus", yelled Harry, watching Ron sigh with relief as the handbag flew through the air into Harry's waiting hand.
EXPELLIARMUS, and harry killed that guy with no nose.
Dumbledore dies.
Reply 18
Harry whipped out his magic wand and proceeded to make out with Hermione.
With a swish of his wand, Harry unlocked the thread and the posting continued. A voice could be heard within the walls: "TSR is not the place for smutty Harry Potter fan fiction", Ron looked around and said...
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest