The Student Room Group

Write the eighth Harry Potter book, one sentence at a time

Scroll to see replies

Hermione, triggered by Ron's Nazi shenanigans, walks off by herself in a huff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Harry then opened a cold one with the boys
Original post by Randz18
Harry then opened a cold one with the boys

Cedric Diggory apparated into the wilderness and grabbed Harry by the waist.
"WHERE IS ROONIL WAZIL" he gasped before proceeding to scream at the top of his lungs
Original post by yesmynameis
Cedric Diggory apparated into the wilderness and grabbed Harry by the waist.
"WHERE IS ROONIL WAZIL" he gasped before proceeding to scream at the top of his lungs

Harry was shocked. Not because he was grabbed at the waist, nor because he was suddenly in some woods rather than a pub, nor for the screaming in his face. He was shocked because behind Cedric Diggory stood none other than... DOBBY.
(edited 6 years ago)
RKO out of nowhere
Then Aerith di- wait, wrong book...
Original post by DarthRoar
The end.

Beat me to it
Harry was startled as he looked down and saw Dobby still wearing one of his socks on a rather precarious part of his body.
Dobby said, "I always felt very strongly about socks, but never in this way before."
See, Harry was rather curious about the reasoning for this outfitting, so he enquired: 'Is it getting a bit chilly down there, now we're heading towards winter?'
Original post by beccabokka
See, Harry was rather curious about the reasoning for this outfitting, so he enquired: 'Is it getting a bit chilly down there, now we're heading towards winter?'

"You know nothing, Harry Potter", replied the sentient sock in its gruffest Scottish accent. Harry felt a strange sense of both arousal and dread, all at once.
Then all of a sudden a meteor hurtled down towards Earth and wiped out the entire population

Posted from TSR Mobile
“Dobby is a free elf!” he exclaims, as he removes the sock and exposes his dangling member.
But actually, the whole population had been transported to a whole new planet which was made completely of Dormeo Memory Foam Mattresses which are obvs the best mattresses :yep:
Reply 54
"The wand chooses the wizard", said Dobby, winking.
Hermione rebuffed Harry gently. "I am unable to do as you wish Harry. I am in a relationship with a lady wizard from Cleethorpes. We will still be friends forever ! "
then she waved her tiny wand and uttered the spell "Friendiewendy Zoniarmus" and Harry knew it was over.
Ginny looked from Dobby to Harry with a cross, annoyed expression and slapped Harry round the back of the head, causing him to let out a slight whimper and his glasses to crash to the ground.
um said Harry I have never been with a man let alone an elf befor but harry couldent help him self he grabbed dobby snd kissed him hungerly
Reply 58
In a moment of rage, Harry drew his wand and yelled "sectumsempra".
Reply 59
these are being posted too fast lol, this makes no sense

Quick Reply

Latest