Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if the 10th Nov deadline includes the day of the 10th or whether it means to have it sent in by the end of the 9th Nov.

I've got everything done, apart from getting the cover sheet stamped. I thought it meant a literal stamp to send in the post, and since mine is emailed I didn't worry about it until I've realised it must mean like a school logo stamp or something? I'm really confused, my English teacher when I got her to sign it off for me left the 'stamp' part blank too.

So, I can either send it tonight (without the stamp, and I'm still not really sure what it is) or get it sorted out at school tomorrow with the stamp, but I'm worried if I send it off on the 10th I'll have missed the deadline.

Help!

ReputationRep:
    https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/unde...en-work?wssl=1

It says 'no later than' so I think you should be okay - maybe just let them know about the issues you had just in case. As for the stamp - you might be able to send it without it, but I'd stamp it just in case. Always be on the safe side. I guess it's just up to you, but you should be okay to submit it tomorrow. I'm not so sure about the policy on the stamps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllieCeeJay)
    https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/unde...en-work?wssl=1

It says 'no later than' so I think you should be okay - maybe just let them know about the issues you had just in case. As for the stamp - you might be able to send it without it, but I'd stamp it just in case. Always be on the safe side. I guess it's just up to you, but you should be okay to submit it tomorrow. I'm not so sure about the policy on the stamps.
    Hopefully I'll be able to send it tomorrow then. Yeah, I'm just really unsure by what they mean by 'stamp' because I'm presuming it's not a literal stamp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lowza)
    Hopefully I'll be able to send it tomorrow then. Yeah, I'm just really unsure by what they mean by 'stamp' because I'm presuming it's not a literal stamp.
    I think it's a stamp you push into ink then stamp onto a page (and then presumably scan that page in if you email your work). That's what my college did, in any case. Go to your reception and see what they can do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly sure you have until noon tomorrow, at least that's what my college told me! Also my stamp was something that I needed to get from my school office, so maybe try there first?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.