Turn on thread page Beta

Looking for someone to take over my room Leeds watch

    • Thread Starter

    Want to move back home so looking for someone to take over my contract at CVL Leeds Burley Road.

    Double en suite newly refurbished this year
    £125.50 a week (£502 a month)

    Please message for any more info and pictures.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2017
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.