The Student Room Group

Will the uni ask for my gcse certificates?

I have every gcse certificate apart from the science gcse i did in year 10. I did double science so i have a grade from year 11 as well (i have this certificate). Will the uni want my certificate that shows my year 10 science or no? Also what do i select on my UCAS when adding my science gcse's. My science year 11 certificate says addition science B, what should i put for my year 10 science?
Original post by Ryanthom100
I have every gcse certificate apart from the science gcse i did in year 10. I did double science so i have a grade from year 11 as well (i have this certificate). Will the uni want my certificate that shows my year 10 science or no? Also what do i select on my UCAS when adding my science gcse's. My science year 11 certificate says addition science B, what should i put for my year 10 science?

They will want to know the grade you got, if its not a requirement they might not ask to see them but you might need a replacement certificate at some point anyway so might as well sort it out now.
Original post by claireestelle
They will want to know the grade you got, if its not a requirement they might not ask to see them but you might need a replacement certificate at some point anyway so might as well sort it out now.

okay thanks for the help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending