The Student Room Group

Jesus College (Oxford) Applicants 2018

Scroll to see replies

Erm...have jesus college forgotten about physics student. I'm not too concerned about the outcome of the reply but I'd like a reply from them.
Finally got a reply at 10:35. Rejection from physics. Good luck guys.
Finally a rejection at the same time. Took them long enough
Who's interviewing at the moment? How're you guys finding it?! Anyone in Staircase 18? :biggrin:
Original post by hogree
Who's interviewing at the moment? How're you guys finding it?! Anyone in Staircase 18? :biggrin:

Come find us, we’re in the JCR:smile:
Original post by beccabokka
Come find us, we’re in the JCR:smile:

I'm a current student trying to get in on the action lol wish I could join in, hope you guys are having a mad 1
I got my offer from Jesus today for Modern Langs - anyone else?
Congrats to everyone who's got an offer to the cough best college in Oxford! :P I'm a current Jesus College student, so if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help out :smile:
Hey everyone, i'm Immy! I got an offer to read Classics and English at Jesus, so I guess i'll be seeing you guys next year!! I originally applied for Oriel but Jesus asked for me instead. I AM IN LOVE WITH JESUS THOUGH; have no idea why I didn't apply here in the first place. So yep, hey everyone :h:
Hey - for any of you who've managed to make your grades to get into Jesus, super congrats and well excited to welcome you into our amazing community! While you wait to come (trust me it's a long wait), do join this Facebook group specifically for Jesus freshers - it's the main way news will be communicated with freshers at Jesus before and probably during freshers week too!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/237242223795720/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending