Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I've recently been invited for an interview for their Legal department. I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with interviews in this department and has any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafc655)
    Hi guys,

I've recently been invited for an interview for their Legal department. I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with interviews in this department and has any advice?
    Hey! Did you do the video interview or the AC?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I haven't had it yet! Whats the AC?
    Have you had yours already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafc655)
    Hi! I haven't had it yet! Whats the AC?
    Have you had yours already?
    I only had the video interview so it's nothing much :s When's your interview though? Is it at their offices?

Also sorry for the confusion AC is the assessment center haha

ReputationRep:
    I believe I have my video interview next week, then the next stage is at their offices right? What did they ask you in the video interview out of interest?

Ahhh ok!

ReputationRep:
    Are they still extending the deadline for video interviews? I got 6 questions, mostly behavioural (they give you a situation then ask you to justify) and also one competency. The questions itself aren't hard imo. Think the important thing is to stay calm and composed and you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    I went through a disability organisation so I'm not entirely sure how the process works as to deadlines if i'm honest.

Behavioural like, name a time where you had to motivate others etc?
    That's so good to hear man, due to my disability I often get extremely nervous for interviews.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.