Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Could someone please let me know more about RUK funding, and how it is different If I were to study in England?

    I am currently living in England. I know I should have done more research on fees like this, and how it differs from my studying in England Universties. I have just recieved an offer from Strathclyde, and I really do need as much information as possible.

    Thank you
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.