Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There's this boy that goes t my school n ive know about 10 weeks. Now, hes a really conservative person, dont think that hes shy because he aint! He's loud n is rlly popular but is a cold person, like he wouldn't talk to u (ain't an approachable person), anyway i've been liking him for like 2 weeks and to me it seems as if he pays more attention to me (more eye contact, even though we still don't really speak with each other). He smokes weed n apparently someone snaked on him so about two days ago they came to search him n when the people came he was like take this, he threw me his bag n a cream container with his weed in. I was fine with that completely, but today i fount out he was telling people that he "dashed" the weed in my bag, i was shocked n hurt by this statement because it seems as if he didn't give me ANY credit for taking his weed when i could of got in trouble myself. I honestly am pissed but i've spent so long just even to get eye contact with him. i dont know whether to ditch him or not? Help plz?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone??

ReputationRep:
    How bothered are you by what he said?
    Also, he might be helping keep you out of trouble if you don't get credit for hiding it for him.

Ditch him, them kind of boys will do you nothing but harm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bio 7)
    How bothered are you by what he said?
    Also, he might be helping keep you out of trouble if you don't get credit for hiding it for him.
    First i was mad but now im just confused. Thats tru never thought of it in that way but at the same time HE KNOWS his friends wouldn't snake on me so why wouldn't he tell them the truth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ello32)
    First i was mad but now im just confused. Thats tru never thought of it in that way but at the same time HE KNOWS his friends wouldn't snake on me so why wouldn't he tell them the truth?
    I would be a bit annoyed that I didn't get credit for it but maybe he was just trying to show off, which we all do. By wanting credit I suppose that's also showing off a little. He might show more interest now though but I don't know the full situation so I can just speculate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ello32)
    Anyone??
    It sounds like he tried to look like a badass in front of people. Sounds like a bit of a **** tbh.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    He may be giving more eye contact, but things remain the same otherwise - he still doesn't approach you or talk to you. Have you ever initiated conversation with him? To me, it sounds like he is boasting to his friends when is talking about the weed - and he didn't mention anything about hiding it in your bag?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.