Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

bullied at school and it aint even my fault(please help) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay so i recently got my braces off and i had a dark grayish front tooth i asked my dentist and she told me it was "dead" due to trauma and i need internal bleaching she told me to wait it out because apparently im to young(btw im 15) .so i did.

no one even realized until 3 weeks later that my front tooth was grey. I came home from school and burst out in to tears at this point i actually wanted my braces back to cover my front tooth ,the people i once called friend actually told everyone saying i got a "grey tooth" ,word spread around so fast my whole year knows now my friend well not anymore told me "to brush my teeth so the grey bit can go away"and now all the girls in my year keep coming up to me and telling me to "smile" and my other friend(another fake) said "who here has a grey tooth putting me in a really awkward position i wanted to say something back but words weren't coming out of my mouth and plus she just stare at my mouth and laugh at it alongside with all her other friends(fake too)i feel so humiliated and embarrassed i dont want to go back to school but i have to because im in year 11.All i wanna do is cry cry cry(but i try not to) honestly when someone is fake they forget all the good things you do for them.

Anyways can someone please share some advice x

ReputationRep:
    hiya
    i have been bullied for the past 7.5 years of my life so i know how it feels ... all i would do to help the 'grey' tooth is to always brush your teeth to prevent it to happening to other teeth. or you can go to your dentist/ gp and ask them if they would recommend taking the tooth out and replacing it with a fake one. im no dentist but i really do hope you feel much better about yourself....

lots of love hugs and wishes coming your way
    (friendly way)

safarisafa
    <3<3<3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.