Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone gotten offers yet ? (for pharmacy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unicornstar8)
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiliChu)
    Nope.
    where did you apply to

ReputationRep:
    where did you apply to
    I haven't applied yet. But I'm applying to Bradford, Brighton, King's College, Portsmouth and Reading what about you?

ReputationRep:
    King's

ReputationRep:
    I applied to UCL and I have an interview on the 13th December

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username1433435)
    I applied to UCL and I have an interview on the 13th December
    Same, I also have an interview on the 13th. Is it just me or are you also worried about the online test thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 135728)
    Same, I also have an interview on the 13th. Is it just me or are you also worried about the online test thing?
    I think the test should be fine as most people say that you have enough time to finish at the end... I'm just worried about the essay question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R2000)
    I think the test should be fine as most people say that you have enough time to finish at the end... I'm just worried about the essay question
    Hey I'm also applying for pharmacy at UCL, what predicated grades do you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollierose1)
    Hey I'm also applying for pharmacy at UCL, what predicated grades do you have?
    AAB what about you?

ReputationRep:
    A* AAB, do you think I'll hear back soon? Also have you heard from kings yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollierose1)
    A* AAB, do you think I'll hear back soon? Also have you heard from kings yet?
    I think you will hear back soon. I didn't apply to Kings, I only applied to UCL for pharmacy as my backup

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.