Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Teachers dressing inappropriately Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm asking this since I'm getting irritated at one of our seminar teachers. She seems to be pretty young, mid 20s, and always wears short shirts and low-rise jeans to our classes. Since she writes on the board a lot and often has to use the lower part of the board, she squats down to continue writing. Now this causes her low jeans to fall even lower and giving the entire class a view of around half of her buttcrack. I wouldn't mind if it happened once, but this has been going on for many classes in a row now. I'm sure everybody has seen her butt by now.

Do you also have teachers who wear inappropriate clothing like this to classes and what do you do about it?

ReputationRep:
    Where can I meet her?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.