Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I passed my test yesterday it's was my 6th test.. And can't believe I did it.. Now I'm very nervous to drive my car.. Want to hear what people say to over come this?

ReputationRep:
    First of all, well done for passing!

I was nervous also. The way I overcame it, was by having someone that I was comfortable with besides me. For example, I had my girlfriend, which made me less nervous. So you might have your brother, sister, mother, whoever you feel comfortable with, and you will surely forget all about it.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I'm subbed to this guy and his videos are great. This one might help you!

Many congratulations on passing your test! I passed mine in August but I have no car

ReputationRep:
    Ive been driving almost 7 months and im still nervous! I dont like going on new routes or even busy roads! It all comes with experience! The only way to overcome it is to get out and drive, i would recommend having someone with you who can drive if your nervous for assurance x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.