anonymoussse
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
i do bio chem and sociology and i absolutely cannot stand sociology. i don't even know why i'm DOING it. i was meant to do geog a level but it clashes with bio. then i tried doing economics a level but it was full (AT THE TIME). it's now november and i hate my sociology class. i also HATE the course. the exams, the content, the teaching...and i have no interest in it...i've even considered moving schools but i've settled in well and i love my group of friends. it's too late to change now and i've also swapped from maths to psychology then back to maths then to sociology (back and forth) and i feel so stupid for asking to change AGAIN. i'm so miserable and cant imagine myself staying around sociology for another 2 years please tell me what to do! the sixth form will be furious if i ask to change courses for the 4th time! it's ridiculously late now but i haaaate sociology and i suck at it so much! the essays are sooo beyond me.......i hate everything about it..;(
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's worth asking again and telling them everything here, especially the bullying part. Hopefully your teacher can see you don't like it and support you to change.
anonymoussse
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
It's worth asking again and telling them everything here, especially the bullying part. Hopefully your teacher can see you don't like it and support you to change.
thanks for ur reply..i've been putting it off for a few weeks because one) i wanted to give it some time and two) because i was afraid of the school's response...do you really think it's worth swapping this late now?? I totally have no idea what's good for me. I'm just faffing about without thinking reasonably..do you know who i can speak to about this other than parents??? The sixth form staff will definitely not take me seriously..
"RED"
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I love biology but hate half of chem - inorganic side sucks but love organic side since it's easier
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (69)
18.16%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (108)
28.42%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (143)
37.63%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
12.63%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (12)
3.16%

Watched Threads