Turn on thread page Beta

What is a movie you like but everyone else hates? watch

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    The Room :laugh:

If you watch it for the serious drama it was intended to be, then its absolutely awful but if you watch it as a comedy, its the funniest thing ever
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Moved to Film.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like Watchmen is the most divisive movie that I genuinely think is a masterpiece, but even that isn't super controversial.

(Original post by Rum Ham)
    The Room :laugh:

If you watch it for the serious drama it was intended to be, then its absolutely awful but if you watch it as a comedy, its the funniest thing ever
    Everyone who likes film loves the room as a cult comedy :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Batman vs Superman

ReputationRep:
    Dinner for Shmucks
    Would You Rather
    Saw 3D

They got mediocre user reviews and worse critic reviews.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by jj242)
    Batman vs Superman
    The worst superhero film which was ever produced in my opinion. Did not like the story, did not like the fights and the end. If you like it, good for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    The worst superhero film which was ever produced in my opinion. Did not like the story, did not like the fights and the end. If you like it, good for you.
    Nah suicide squad beats it at that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Nah suicide squad beats it at that.
    Fant4stic would like a word with both of you.

ReputationRep:
    Cry baby
    Percy Jackson (but only if you consider it seperate from the books)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Just my luck.
    Its not that people dont like it- its just that no one seems to have heard of it.

ReputationRep:
    A View to a Kill. Basically because Christopher Walken is king.

ReputationRep:
    Dario Argento's 1980 film Inferno. It's got its faults but I still love its weird atmosphere.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. My dissertation is all about figuring out why we wanted to watch these films, whether it's good or bad.

It's 3 minute questionnaire for Millennial's born between 1983 and 2000 only.

Thanks in advance.

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk...n ials-on-films

ReputationRep:
    Lucy is frequently trashed and I know the premise is completely scientifically wrong, but the wackiness of Luc Besson's films is always a blast.

Cloud Atlas also gets trashed a lot and it's not perfect, but I thought it was pretty well executed considering how insanely ambitious it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bingoringo)
    Lucy is frequently trashed and I know the premise is completely scientifically wrong, but the wackiness of Luc Besson's films is always a blast.

Cloud Atlas also gets trashed a lot and it's not perfect, but I thought it was pretty well executed considering how insanely ambitious it is.
    Transformers

ReputationRep:
    sorry ignore that tag @bingoringo

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.