The Student Room Group

Entitlement

Hello there,

I have 2 questions to ask. But before that a little introduction: I applied for Tuition Fee and Maintenance Loan on July as EU Migrant Worker. I was approved for both on September. But then I've changed my job, going from Employed to Self Employed. I've sent the new work agreement and the remittance advice to Student Finance Non UK Team. But couple of weeks after they asked me more evidences like P45 from the previous employer and my UTR number. Shortly after this I have provided them these documents. And I was told not long ago that I will receive the final answer and the money in December (...). Two important issues:
1. What happens if Student Finance for some reason decides next month that I am not entitled to Tuition Fee? Then I would resign from the college course. Can the college ask me to pay the price of all the courses of the first term in this case?
2. Can Student Finance decide after the 2nd financial reassessment that I am not anymore entitled to Maintenance Loan or can they reduce the amount they approved for the first time due to Self Employed job?

Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending