Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone recieved offers/interviews for any medical schools for 2018 entry? Specifically Keele, Liverpool, Sheffield, or Manchester. But any others too!

ReputationRep:
    Not the ones you have specified above, but if you look at some of the med school threads on here for applicants. people have received interviews from Leicester, Birmingham, Bristol and possibly others.

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield recently released their UKCAT cut off and said they aim to receive all invites by the end of next week
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiouskcat)
    Sheffield recently released their UKCAT cut off and said they aim to receive all invites by the end of next week
    Oh wow I just looked, 2460 minimum! Just in there with 2560, fingers crossed!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jlac)
    Oh wow I just looked, 2460 minimum! Just in there with 2560, fingers crossed!!
    I hate to give you bad news but 2460 was the minimum required to actually apply to Sheffield. After they receive all applications and ranked the UKCAT scores, they decided only people with 2690 and above will get at interview (obviously given that they meet other requirements too)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jlac)
    Has anyone recieved offers/interviews for any medical schools for 2018 entry? Specifically Keele, Liverpool, Sheffield, or Manchester. But any others too!
    I've had an invite to interview from Birmingham, but nothing else yet. I also applied to Leeds, Nottingham and Cardiff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiouskcat)
    I hate to give you bad news but 2460 was the minimum required to actually apply to Sheffield. After they receive all applications and ranked the UKCAT scores, they decided only people with 2690 and above will get at interview (obviously given that they meet other requirements too)
    well ****. Lidl's here I come

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.