Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey,
    so basically I have 2 best guyfriends called Noah and Benjamin (i'm giving everyone fake names) and I basically trust them with everything and what has happened is, I fell out with my old group of friends who were like 3 other girls (we'll call them Emma, Olivia and Sophia) and I just stopped talking to them as I thought, 'Oh well, it happens I will just move on.' I have also had my best mates who i've had for the whole of secondary school 2 girls who I thought were very mature and kind and I shouldn't have, but I told them everything about me (we'll call them Ava and Isabella) and something very weird has happened. I usually hang out with Ava and Isabella because everyone in my school hates my guts except from Noah and Benjamin. And what happened was I said something I shouldn't have to Ava about Noah. Long story short, Ava and Noah both despise eachother and Noah called Ava a r*tard yesterday and I told Ava and I said, 'He really doesn't like you at all he called you a r*tard!' and Ava was like, 'I dont really care he's a b*stard!'and then she was like, 'You know what, i'm going to go up to him and ask him why he's chatting sh*t' and I was like, 'No don't he'll hate me for snaking him.' She replied, 'Oh, okay then I won't' Suddently her idiotic best mate - Isabella jumped in and said, 'Just go up to Noah and ask him why he's saying that' and I was like to Isabella and Ava, 'It's because Ava was racist to Noah!' and so I got super shook that Noah would hate me after Ava was apparently going to go up to him. She didn't and I found out. I told Noah the truth and said that I told Ava he called her a r*tard and he wasn't too bothered but he got really worked up as he was like, 'Shes a f*cking tapped c*nt pussyo lets see if she comes up to me!' And so anyway, then a not so close friend said to me that he heard Ava talking to one of her friends in Art about me and Noah and that apparently I should watch out because Ava has a plan with Isabella, Emma, Olivia and Sophia. I told my best mates Noah and Benjamin about this and Noah was like, 'Stay away from them as much as you can keep blanking them and they can't do sh*t.' Benjamin said that he was told about this from Emma and he can't tell me what this stupid plan is. Emma, Olivia and Sophia trust Benjamin with everything and he doesn't want to 'snake' anyone so he isn't going to tell me. I have no idea what to do all I know is that the only people I have left are Noah, Benjamin and my other friend Mia who doesn't come into school that much anymore as she suffers from mental health. This seems really childish and stupid and I really don't have time to waste on people who aren't worth it but I just dont know what to do. Any tips or advice? Thankyou xx <3
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey,
    so basically I have 2 best guyfriends called Noah and Benjamin (i'm giving everyone fake names) and I basically trust them with everything and what has happened is, I fell out with my old group of friends who were like 3 other girls (we'll call them Emma, Olivia and Sophia) and I just stopped talking to them as I thought, 'Oh well, it happens I will just move on.' I have also had my best mates who i've had for the whole of secondary school 2 girls who I thought were very mature and kind and I shouldn't have, but I told them everything about me (we'll call them Ava and Isabella) and something very weird has happened. I usually hang out with Ava and Isabella because everyone in my school hates my guts except from Noah and Benjamin. And what happened was I said something I shouldn't have to Ava about Noah. Long story short, Ava and Noah both despise eachother and Noah called Ava a r*tard yesterday and I told Ava and I said, 'He really doesn't like you at all he called you a r*tard!' and Ava was like, 'I dont really care he's a b*stard!'and then she was like, 'You know what, i'm going to go up to him and ask him why he's chatting sh*t' and I was like, 'No don't he'll hate me for snaking him.' She replied, 'Oh, okay then I won't' Suddently her idiotic best mate - Isabella jumped in and said, 'Just go up to Noah and ask him why he's saying that' and I was like to Isabella and Ava, 'It's because Ava was racist to Noah!' and so I got super shook that Noah would hate me after Ava was apparently going to go up to him. She didn't and I found out. I told Noah the truth and said that I told Ava he called her a r*tard and he wasn't too bothered but he got really worked up as he was like, 'Shes a f*cking tapped c*nt pussyo lets see if she comes up to me!' And so anyway, then a not so close friend said to me that he heard Ava talking to one of her friends in Art about me and Noah and that apparently I should watch out because Ava has a plan with Isabella, Emma, Olivia and Sophia. I told my best mates Noah and Benjamin about this and Noah was like, 'Stay away from them as much as you can keep blanking them and they can't do sh*t.' Benjamin said that he was told about this from Emma and he can't tell me what this stupid plan is. Emma, Olivia and Sophia trust Benjamin with everything and he doesn't want to 'snake' anyone so he isn't going to tell me. I have no idea what to do all I know is that the only people I have left are Noah, Benjamin and my other friend Mia who doesn't come into school that much anymore as she suffers from mental health. This seems really childish and stupid and I really don't have time to waste on people who aren't worth it but I just dont know what to do. Any tips or advice? Thankyou xx <3
    Stick by Noah and Benjamin. Just blank everyone else. Good luck.

I lost the plot halfway through the script :indiff:

My brain is confused by the different names and story bc so much information. All I would say is forget about the idiots and this won't matter AT ALL when you leave school, honestly, move on. There's much more drama in this world to worry about, people are dying and you're worried that your friend might not speak to you again. Sorry, just being honest.

I just found out what happened. I found out what the stupid ass plan was and what happened today was literally almost everyone in my year came up to me and said we can't talk anymore to me. I had no idea where to walk and as they were following me everywhere unction went walking to pastoral and the dinner lady's wouldn't let them past and iwent to tell a teacher and the problem is that the pastoral at my school are crap they don tell do anything for you at all everyone's left me today including Noah and Benjamin and I have no idea what to do...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    My brain is confused by the different names and story bc so much information. All I would say is forget about the idiots and this won't matter AT ALL when you leave school, honestly, move on. There's much more drama in this world to worry about, people are dying and you're worried that your friend might not speak to you again. Sorry, just being honest.
    That's very true x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.