Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is the the smartest person on this forum in your imo? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notnek)
    He is very maths smart and his resources are great. Shame about the comment on his homepage though...
    I mean the comment isn't wrong....i hardly see many educational threads asking questions (although i make them whenever i need help with questions in maths :P)
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ismaeel Ali)
    I mean the comment isn't wrong....i hardly see many educational threads asking questions (although i make them whenever i need help with questions in maths :P)
    I'm not sure what you mean. Have you looked in the Study Help section of TSR? There are questions and answers all the time.

The maths forum (where TeeEm spent most of his time) is particularly good for having a large group of very experienced helpers, some of whom are teachers/tutors and others are Oxbridge graduates.

ReputationRep:
    In your 'in my opinion'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AprilFeather)
    In your 'in my opinion'?
    Yes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notnek)
    I'm not sure what you mean. Have you looked in the Study Help section of TSR? There are questions and answers all the time.

The maths forum (where TeeEm spent most of his time) is particularly good for having a large group of very experienced helpers, some of whom are actual teachers/tutors.
    I only really ever see the trending and most recent sections, but there are no denying the countless troll threads :P
    Although yh i guess you are right, i do get replies on nearly all of my help threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    I don't care about mental masturbation

just raw, uncircumcised academic (real) intelligence.
    So you're essentially saying the ability to understand abstract & tough concepts and defend them while challenging others isn't real intelligence?

Implying intelligence is just knowing facts?
    The difference between conceptual intelligence and just knowing facts is that the former category is made up of world leading scientists, politicians, economists... anyone important.
    while the latter are just pub quiz players.

Also this thread is stupid. You are well aware intelligence isn't quantifiable in the way you're asking it to be, I think you are the only one masturbating here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GovernmentEarner)
    So you're essentially saying the ability to understand abstract & tough concepts and defend them while challenging others isn't real intelligence?

Implying intelligence is just knowing facts?
    The difference between conceptual intelligence and just knowing facts is that the former category is made up of world leading scientists, politicians, economists... anyone important.
    while the latter are just pub quiz players.

Also this thread is stupid. You are well aware intelligence isn't quantifiable in the way you're asking it to be, I think you are the only one masterbating here.
    Did not read a word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    Did not read a word
    But you're aware this thread is dumb, enjoy it tho, bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GovernmentEarner)
    But you're aware this thread is dumb, enjoy it tho, bye.

ReputationRep:
    Me, obv.

ReputationRep:
    Well I watch Rick and Morty so....

ReputationRep:
    The creator of TSR because he's making some good money off everyone I'm guessing.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.