Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've applied for history and politics at homerton and have so far not seen a single histpol applicant or Homerton applicant anywhere on here. Can't be the only person who just really loved the college and won't just be pooled to Homerton!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libs_99)
    Hi, I've applied for history and politics at homerton and have so far not seen a single histpol applicant or Homerton applicant anywhere on here. Can't be the only person who just really loved the college and won't just be pooled to Homerton!
    There are 6 Homerton applicants (so far) on here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=547487583

And 6 HisPols too.

via the Stalking Thread:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5012928

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to History at Homerton, but never been to Cambridge so can't really comment on it

Looking at last years data it looks like if we get an interview invite it won't be until the 30th of November so got a fair wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadow)
    I'm applying to History at Homerton, but never been to Cambridge so can't really comment on it

Looking at last years data it looks like if we get an interview invite it won't be until the 30th of November so got a fair wait
    I went and looked round a few colleges and absolutely loved Homerton, bit of a cycle from sidgewick but so much space and so relaxed! November is gonna drag I can feel it already, been checking my emails daily haha, how did you find the HAA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libs_99)
    I went and looked round a few colleges and absolutely loved Homerton, bit of a cycle from sidgewick but so much space and so relaxed! November is gonna drag I can feel it already, been checking my emails daily haha, how did you find the HAA?
    It does look pretty and one of the reasons I applied there was that it seems to have a reputation for being comfy and friendly. The cycle is a bit of a trek but on google maps going through some of the park bits to get to Sidgewick seems like quite a nice route so it wouldn't be terrible hopefully

I thought the HAA was harder than the previous years tbh, I think I am a bit below average on that if I had to guess How was yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadow)
    It does look pretty and one of the reasons I applied there was that it seems to have a reputation for being comfy and friendly. The cycle is a bit of a trek but on google maps going through some of the park bits to get to Sidgewick seems like quite a nice route so it wouldn't be terrible hopefully

I thought the HAA was harder than the previous years tbh, I think I am a bit below average on that if I had to guess How was yours?
    I hated the multiple choice and found it harder than other years but loved the essay. Would guess I'm the lower end of average too but fingers crossed may still get an interview!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.