Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! This is a motivational thread to put up any motivational quotes, memes, and phrases. This is to help people feel motivated in anything they are doing and to be happier.

LET'S DO THIS!
    :badger::banana::bhangra::bl::ciao::dance::danceboy::dancing2::dancing::groovy::headbang::hippie::jiggy::party2:

ReputationRep:
    Somebodies opinion of you does not have to be your reality.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh Just what I needed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 408655)
    Ahhh Just what I needed

ReputationRep:
    When life gets hard remind yourself, that diamonds are made under pressure.

ReputationRep:
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard enough.:kungfu:

ReputationRep:
    I literally have 0 motivation right now, send help please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgem93)
    I literally have 0 motivation right now, send help please!
    What do you need for motivation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MopaniMK)
    What do you need for motivation?
    I’m currently writing my thesis for my MSc

ReputationRep:
    I’m currently writing my thesis for my MSc
    What was your purpose for doing this course? What is the end goal?

ReputationRep:
    What was your purpose for doing this course? What is the end goal?
    It’s in Cancer Biology so ultimately, as cliche as it sounds, I want to help people with cancer

ReputationRep:
    It’s in Cancer Biology so ultimately, as cliche as it sounds, I want to help people with cancer
    Not a cliche at all. I think that's an admirable goal and we need help in this. So what would help is thinking about what this thesis will do for that goal. You get this Thesis done and you are well on your to achieving this goal. So question is how bad do you want to help people with cancer? Cause this Thesis is like the wall you have to climb to get there.

ReputationRep:
    The ones that mind dont matter and the ones who matter dont mind 💓
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Not a cliche at all. I think that's an admirable goal and we need help in this. So what would help is thinking about what this thesis will do for that goal. You get this Thesis done and you are well on your to achieving this goal. So question is how bad do you want to help people with cancer? Cause this Thesis is like the wall you have to climb to get there.

I’ve dedicated the last 5 years of my life to it so I’m pretty set on making a difference! I’ve just been working non stop with barely any sleep recently.

ReputationRep:
    I’ve dedicated the last 5 years of my life to it so I’m pretty set on making a difference! I’ve just been working non stop with barely any sleep recently.
    That's great that you are set. I can tell this means a lot to you. However rememember your health is the most important. Without it you won't be able to make a difference. So get some rest, take a break to reboot yourself. I know sometimes you need to get work done no matter what. Which means no food, no sleep, no social life etc. Just remember to have your break/pit stop to recuperate. You perform best when you are well rested.

ReputationRep:
    That's great that you are set. I can tell this means a lot to you. However rememember your health is the most important. Without it you won't be able to make a difference. So get some rest, take a break to reboot yourself. I know sometimes you need to get work done no matter what. Which means no food, no sleep, no social life etc. Just remember to have your break/pit stop to recuperate. You perform best when you are well rested.
    I completely agree with you mate it’s jusy such an overwhelming work load at the moment

ReputationRep:
    I completely agree with you mate it’s jusy such an overwhelming work load at the moment
    I appreciate there are probably relaxation techniques and methods to handle overwhelming work. From my experience when the going gets hard, when life throws some heavy load on you, when it feels too much, time to get started. This is where your character is tested. Look at this as a test. What keeps you going when your body can't is why you are doing something. It's almost life's way of asking, how bad do you want it? How much are you willing to go through to make this happen. It's a mindset thing right now. You are more than capable of handling this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmac0)
    The ones that mind dont matter and the ones who matter dont mind 💓
    Great quote:clap2:

ReputationRep:
    The expert of anything was once a beginner.:juggle:

ReputationRep:
    If you do the hard things life is easy, if you do the easy things life is hard.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.