Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've got an offer from these universities

Stratchclyde - MSc Finance and Management
Loughborough - MSc Management
Bristol - MSc Management
Leeds - MSc Management

I can’t decide because I've never been to UK before. I don’t know much about the cities e.g. people, crime, weather. I want to go to Loughborough but not many Thai people study there (I'm Thai) that's what I'm a bit concerned. Could you please give me some advice?

Thank you
lisaburke
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Pin_Tunnicha)
I've got an offer from these universities

Stratchclyde - MSc Finance and Management
Loughborough - MSc Management
Bristol - MSc Management
Leeds - MSc Management

I can’t decide because I've never been to UK before. I don’t know much about the cities e.g. people, crime, weather. I want to go to Loughborough but not many Thai people study there (I'm Thai) that's what I'm a bit concerned. Could you please give me some advice?

Thank you
If you are looking to apply for these given universities then you must have a look at the individual ranking of the courses at every university. This will help you decide better which one you must finally apply to. In terms of safety, crime rate and student life, you will find all the university towns fare just as well. You can always choose to live in the student accommodations and fraternise with the large student community, this not only helps you find more like-minded people but also is a very safe living option for all international students. The cities have great recreational, party and places that you can explore. So if you are worried about having a dull moment then don’t be.
Appleorpear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You're best going to Bristol. Then Leeds.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (46)
75.41%
No I haven't decided yet (9)
14.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (6)
9.84%

Watched Threads