Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My journey to an A in IAS Chemistry Watch

Allahumma Barik laha
    ok finished kahf and 200 of baqarah
    asr prayer over
    did 2 questions and wrote their exam techniques and 'made up suspicions' and 'made up exam techniques' down Allahumma Barik laha
    doing the 3rd which will allow me to go over mass spectrometry

Allahumma Barik laha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anotheruserontsr)
    Allahumma Barik laha
    ok finished kahf and 200 of baqarah
    asr prayer over
    did 2 questions and wrote their exam techniques and 'made up suspicions' and 'made up exam techniques' down Allahumma Barik laha
    doing the 3rd which will allow me to go over mass spectrometry

Allahumma Barik laha
    Could you please reply to my question now if you are free?

(Original post by arizonaidiot)
    Could you please reply to my question now if you are free?
    salam

MY NUMBER 1 TIP
    i wish i had jumped straight into studying and revising instead of spending time in tsr looking for revision techniques. It wasted my time a lot and I believe it or not ended up not using any of other ppls techniques i learnt. the way u revise cant be made into a fool proof method. you just do it.

as for the ann fullick book i dont like it that much but my biology teacher this year who is very experienced and good Allahuma barik, loves it.
    maybe i didnt use it properly but tbh i hate its layout cuz im not really a textbook person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anotheruserontsr)
    salam

MY NUMBER 1 TIP
    i wish i had jumped straight into studying and revising instead of spending time in tsr looking for revision techniques. It wasted my time a lot and I believe it or not ended up not using any of other ppls techniques i learnt. the way u revise cant be made into a fool proof method. you just do it.

as for the ann fullick book i dont like it that much but my biology teacher this year who is very experienced and good Allahuma barik, loves it.
    maybe i didnt use it properly but tbh i hate its layout cuz im not really a textbook person
    Thank you.If you did not use that book,then what did you use?

(Original post by arizonaidiot)
    Thank you.If you did not use that book,then what did you use?
    I'm more of a learner by teacher explanations, not books.
    I don't like textbooks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.