Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Due to personal reason, I'm withdrawing from Leeds University and will leave before January,(but I can pass the key to a friend if you want to move in later i.e February/March...)

my accommodation contract in Belle Vue road St.John terrace with Parklane is to the end of August 2018.(Maybe they will let you move out end of June/July to fit the next year tenants I can ask them if that is the case) This place is less than 5mins to the business school and 10mins to the main campus.

I know this is probably going to be really hard to find a replacement but I thought I will just give it a go.
    please message me if you want a feeling or you want pictures of the place or any other query.
    Thank you.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.