Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which is best? Any recommendations? Course and Uni alike which is best
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie.hartt)
    Which is best? Any recommendations? Course and Uni alike which is best
    Hi Charlie

I currently study Business Management and Marketing at NTU - so hopefully I might be able to help you out

Have you been to see either Lincoln or ourselves at an open day? These are great opportunities to get a feel for the place and have a look at where you would be studying.

When choosing which university to go to, there are loads of factors that may influence your choice. Things to consider may be the city that you'll be living in, the accommodation that you could be living in as well as the facilities that you will be studying in.

For me, Nottingham as a city is what persuaded me to choose NTU. There's loads to do, loads of places to eat as well as a massive range of bars and clubs. And with 60,000 students calling Nottingham their home, there's always something going on.

In terms of the course itself, being able to go out on placement in 3rd year of study is something that is really great. I am currently on placement and know a huge amount of people who are out on placement too. It's a great opportunity to put into practise the things you learn in the classroom.

Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about NTU?

If so, give me a shout and I'll do my best to answer

Chris - NTU Rep

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.