Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am taking EPQ this year but am struggling to come up with a title. I am thinking along the lines of maths and how women have become more involved in that side. I am studying maths,spanish and Physics at Alevel. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Keeleyjade29)
    I am taking EPQ this year but am struggling to come up with a title. I am thinking along the lines of maths and how women have become more involved in that side. I am studying maths,spanish and Physics at Alevel. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    If you are going to do one about women in maths, then you have a challenge it isnt going to be about feminism.

Maybe you can look at progress or whether theres any unique traits or whether the maths community encourages or discourages female particcipation?

Dont know if you saw this film about female scientists involved in the Apollo project recently?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.