Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im applying for both biology and biomedical science at the same uni however i just found a really old thread that suggested that if they are within the same faculty one offer will be withdrawn. I couldnt find any info on this so does anyone have an idea? *The uni is uni of liverpool btw
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kayleighm18)
    Im applying for both biology and biomedical science at the same uni however i just found a really old thread that suggested that if they are within the same faculty one offer will be withdrawn. I couldnt find any info on this so does anyone have an idea? *The uni is uni of liverpool btw
    If it isn't mentioned on their website then that isn't likely to happen.

It is likely that it's a waste of a choice. You'll normally be able to swap between similar courses for the first year or so with no problems.

If you're within 14 days of applying you could substitute one of those choices for somewhere else you like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    If it isn't mentioned on their website then that isn't likely to happen.

It is likely that it's a waste of a choice. You'll normally be able to swap between similar courses for the first year or so with no problems.

If you're within 14 days of applying you could substitute one of those choices for somewhere else you like.
    Thanks!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.