Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So this guy jimmy is in charge of collecting the fee's to stay in the community I'm involved in (everyone has to pay fees). He's 38 year's old and he does hope I'm no longer part of this community and hoping I get kicked out.

He did bully me before.

In April 2017, he told me and my sister to pay the fees (2017 fees) which we paid by bank transfer.

NOW, he is obviously messing me around:

This is the whatsapp conversation:
    ME: Hi Jimmy, I've just paid the £15 fee. (he knows the only fee anyone pays now it's for 2018).

Jimmy: Hi Mat... is that for this year's? (He knows it's for 2018. He told everyone at the function pay the 2018 fee by the end of November and he knows I paid 2017 fee's in April).

Me: It's for 2017/18 (implying I'm paying for 2018) I paid the fee for last year in April 2017-(I made the mistake putting 2017 and by saying last year, however HE surely knows what I'm talking about as everyone as most people has paid the fee's for 2018 right now.)

Jimmy: You saying you paid fee's in April 2017??
    (he's messing me about now, he knows it's for 2018 as I said it's for 2017/18).

Me: Yeah me and my sister did

Jimmy: why are you paying fee's twice for in 2017? (once again he's manipulating me).

Jimmy: Why are you paying it now?

Jimmy: The year runs from Jan-Dec

Me: I meant it's for next year, for 2018, I thought the year runs from Sept-Aug, but yeah it's for 2018.

What the hell, he knows the fee's are for 2018, as everyone else has paid the fee in Oct 2017 or in this month for 2018. He 100% knows it.

Even if I clarified earlier it's for 2018, he still would have said, why you paying it now.

ReputationRep:
    You are so dramatic he’s not manipulating you because he’s asking questions about the confusing text you sent
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    This isn't really manipulation, he is just clarifying what you meant. You can't expect everyone to assume what you mean.

(Original post by ajayma)
    You are so dramatic he’s not manipulating you because he’s asking questions about the confusing text you sent
    You guys don't understand the background. Don't forget other people said he wants to kick me out of the community and he's already bullied me.

First when he said it's this for this years? (he knows it's for next year's already at the back of his mind) that's when he started manipulating me.

I'm not confusng him, he KNOWS anyone who pays fee's now is for 2018. He said it himself at the function, can ALL of you pay the fee's for 20018 by the end of Novemeber.

He knows I paid the fee for 2017, so why's he saying is this for this years?

He continues manipulating me when he starts to say why you paying fee's for 2017 twice for?

He knows 100% the fee's are for 2018.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You guys don't understand the background. Don't forget other people said he wants to kick me out of the community and he's already bullied me.

First when he said it's this for this years? (he knows it's for next year's already at the back of his mind) that's when he started manipulating me.

I'm not confusng him, he KNOWS anyone who pays fee's now is for 2018. He said it himself at the function, can ALL of you pay the fee's for 20018 by the end of Novemeber.

He knows I paid the fee for 2017, so why's he saying is this for this years?

He continues manipulating me when he starts to say why you paying fee's for 2017 twice for?

He knows 100% the fee's are for 2018.
    Do you have mental health issues that make you paranoid? I genuinely don't see anything wrong with what he said.

(Original post by Ciel.)
    Do you have mental health issues that make you paranoid? I genuinely don't see anything wrong with what he said.
    Lol no.

The 2018 fee's are to be in by November 2017, not in 2018. He as well as other seniors said that.

And why does he say why are you paying it now? (if I pay it in 2018, I'm no longer part of this community for 2018).

He said to everyone at the function and it's included in the document given to all of us by email, pay the 2018 fee's by the end of Novemeber, not in 2018.

So why's he saying it why are you paying it now?

ReputationRep:
    It is very difficult to assess the situation without knowing more. If being in the community is causing you problems then you could leave ?

ReputationRep:
    "The £15 I paid you in April was for the period of ______ to ______. The £15 I just paid you will run from the period of ____ to _____. Many thanks, Mat"

Once you have sent that if there is still confusion:

"If you require bank statements and corresponding dates for the periods of payment I can send these to you"

And then go ahead and send them.

Solved

Thanks for the replies.

As I already said, he has made fun of me in front of others and gets jealous if he see's me doing well.

I still don't understand why he said:

Jimmy: Way are you paying it now?

He knows the fee's for 2018 has to be in by November 2017. He said it himself and it's on the document. He has full knowledge of this.

He knows I can't pay the 2018 fee's in 2018.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for the replies.

As I already said, he has made fun of me in front of others and gets jealous if he see's me doing well.

I still don't understand why he said:

Jimmy: Way are you paying it now?

He knows the fee's for 2018 has to be in by November 2017. He said it himself and it's on the document. He has full knowledge of this.

He knows I can't pay the 2018 fee's in 2018.
    Get over it for God's sake. You are wasting your time. Just tell him he's an ass if you want.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.