Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I want to talk to get support and want to share feeling so I am writing this

Yesterday night I was revising for my Chemistry ALevel test and cant revise for it as all my family member are making noise and cant let me study so I get angry on all of them and cant revise for my test & when i woke up in morning I feel a strong headache and went to college and when exam paper come in front of me . I felt like my mind is not responding and i cant be able to think in test and after that i looked answers and i realized that i cant be able to simple things like finding volume where i have to do division and did multliplication and i already know that i get failed in that test or will get low marks .and i am continuosuly thinking about them ..

this is the end of the topic test but i keep thinking about it and also get angry with me that why I cant be able to do simple questions
    and cant be able to focus on other things which I should as it cant be change also I have mock in 3 weeks I have to prepare for it but I get really stressed because I know that I can do all the things right if that not happen last night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qer)
    I want to talk to get support and want to share feeling so I am writing this

Yesterday night I was revising for my Chemistry ALevel test and cant revise for it as all my family member are making noise and cant let me study so I get angry on all of them and cant revise for my test & when i woke up in morning I feel a strong headache and went to college and when exam paper come in front of me . I felt like my mind is not responding and i cant be able to think in test and after that i looked answers and i realized that i cant be able to simple things like finding volume where i have to do division and did multliplication and i already know that i get failed in that test or will get low marks .and i am continuosuly thinking about them ..

this is the end of the topic test but i keep thinking about it and also get angry with me that why I cant be able to do simple questions
    and cant be able to focus on other things which I should as it cant be change also I have mock in 3 weeks I have to prepare for it but I get really stressed because I know that I can do all the things right if that not happen last night
    - If you are unable to study at home because of the noise, maybe study in the library at college and just rest at home

- Tell your family that you struggled to revise last night and next time ask if they could be quieter; or shout at them and tell them to shut up

- Or revise outside in the shed, or try wearing earplugs

- Also make sure that you're getting at least 8 hours of sleep - maybe also wear earplugs for this

- Listen to guided meditation videos on YouTube before sleeping and when you feel stressed to help free your mind

- Figure out a plan B if your exams don't go as well as you'd like (e.g. add a lower-entry requirement uni to your choices if you're going to uni), as it can make you less-stressed to see that there's a potential safety net, which might result in you performing better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sint)
    - If you are unable to study at home because of the noise, maybe study in the library at college and just rest at home

- Tell your family that you struggled to revise last night and next time ask if they could be quieter; or shout at them and tell them to shut up

- Or revise outside in the shed, or try wearing earplugs

- Also make sure that you're getting at least 8 hours of sleep - maybe also wear earplugs for this

- Listen to guided meditation videos on YouTube before sleeping and when you feel stressed to help free your mind

- Figure out a plan B if your exams don't go as well as you'd like (e.g. add a lower-entry requirement uni to your choices if you're going to uni), as it can make you less-stressed to see that there's a potential safety net, which might result in you performing better

actually, i always stay in college if I get time but my college library close at 4 and i have most of the lesson soi can only study one or two hours in college & i told them that i have to revise and i shouted all of them to stay quiet but they dnt listen to me ........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qer)
    actually, i always stay in college if I get time but my college library close at 4 and i have most of the lesson soi can only study one or two hours in college & i told them that i have to revise and i shouted all of them to stay quiet but they dnt listen to me ........
    Is there a public library (or university library that's open to the public) that you can go to, rather than the college library?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    Is there a public library (or university library that's open to the public) that you can go to, rather than the college library?
    there is a library but it closed at 4 but there is university library which i not sure is open for public i will go tomorrow and find out about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    I visited today university library and it is open to public .there is full silence that I want for study.5 months left for my A levels exams .I should find this place before but I m glad that I found it know because there is still time to improve my grades

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.