Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am currently doing a CTEC in IT Digital Media and I am considering digital media technology at Nottingham Trent. However, I only do single award as I study French A Level and History A Level. I found out yesterday that this means I cannot do the interactive media unit, which I was really looking forward to, and is also very relevant to this uni course. This led me to think that if I do go on with ICT/dig media that I could complete this unit as my own personal project - making my "interactive product" an online portfolio of my coursework, but provide a write up on this as if it were a coursework unit. This way, I'd be killing two birds with one stone as I would have developed interactive media skills AND created my own portfolio for uni. Do you think this is a good idea? If not, could you suggest anything else?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2017


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.