Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently doing a CTEC in IT Digital Media and I am considering digital media technology at Nottingham Trent. However, I only do single award as I study French A Level and History A Level. I found out yesterday that this means I cannot do the interactive media unit, which I was really looking forward to, and is also very relevant to this uni course. This led me to think that if I do go on with ICT/dig media that I could complete this unit as my own personal project - making my "interactive product" an online portfolio of my coursework, but provide a write up on this as if it were a coursework unit. This way, I'd be killing two birds with one stone as I would have developed interactive media skills AND created my own portfolio for uni. Do you think this is a good idea? If not, could you suggest anything else?

Thanks.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.