The Student Room Group

Why are boys so complicated??

I thought it was meant to be girls that were bipolar and complicated but it's the guys like one moment they'll get all close to you and the next they just push you away without explanation????
Original post by magicbeans1212
I thought it was meant to be girls that were bipolar and complicated but it's the guys like one moment they'll get all close to you and the next they just push you away without explanation????

Humans in general are complex, silly, emotional, mysterious etc.
Trust me, it's not just boys, I've had girls give me all kinds of mixed emotions, treating me nicely and then treating me like a stranger some days.
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
Humans in general are complex, silly, emotional, mysterious etc.

Ii don't think so. Some people are just to the point straight up and then there's other people who can't make a decision
Reply 4
It comes down to personality
Original post by magicbeans1212

In the same freaking boat as you right now. One day this guy will talk to me so much, the next day I don't even get a smile. Like wth? Make your damn mind up.
Innit complicated humans.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending