Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you have TSR to thank for? Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The first thing that comes to mind is all the unofficial mark schemes which helped me calm down after I came out of a GCSE exam feeling like I'd failed!

Also all the academic help I've received and had the chance to give on here, all the extremely motivational uni talk (shout out to the amazing people on the Cambridge applicants threads!) and of course the opportunity to be a mod and work with so many wonderful people :heart:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It's given me a new site to waste time on. :lol: But if I can help out here and help someone, then that's a bonus!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    Ooh brilliant That's great you've got the draft done, that's the hardest bit, at least now it's editing. The deadline is Jan, right? Plenty of time :yep:

Haha oh yeah I need to add some lines into it and be a co-author! haha yes, I'm a speech and language therapist, so it helps me with the language part too :giggle:
    Haha, yeah looadsa time, I'm not worried at all! (Bites at nails like Spongebob.)

Aha! The Student Room - small steps in helping humanity!
    (My proudest moment; I'm totally trademarking that ish )

ReputationRep:
    The main thing I have to thank TSR for is the great people on here. When I joined, I'd never anticipated the amazing people I'd meet.

ReputationRep:
    Reminding me of the community guidelines for a not so valid reason
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Making me realise that it's alright to get good grades, and that I shouldn't be embarrassed or put off by it. It's also made me push myself more, as I want to get the same grades as all the private school people here haha
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    I've definitely met a lot of good, kind, friendly and helpful people through TSR It's great to also be able to help others.

Oh, and TWoTSR is AMAZING! )Thanks CheeseIsVeg
    :chaplin:

ReputationRep:
    Procrastination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :chaplin:

You were also one of the people to which the first part referred :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

You were also one of the people to which the first part referred :hugs:
    awh :cry2: labrador :heart:
    You're someone I share a lot of common interests with and I really hope to meet you through some of them at some point :mmm:
    can't wait to see what you get up to when it comes to uni etc.
    you're such a lovely individual and I'm very privileged to be able to speak with you through tsr

ReputationRep:
    awh :cry2: labrador :heart:
    You're someone I share a lot of common interests with and I really hope to meet you through some of them at some point :mmm:
    can't wait to see what you get up to when it comes to uni etc.
    you're such a lovely individual and I'm very privileged to be able to speak with you through tsr
    Aaaw thanks Cheese :hugs:
    It's sooo good to know someone else who has such similar interests and I'm loving following what you're doing at uni
    You were one of the first people I got to know on TSR :hugs:

It's the time of year when we need to do our TSR Double Team Nuffield Helpers (need to think of a more catchy title!) again- are you up for it?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Aaaw thanks Cheese :hugs:
    It's sooo good to know someone else who has such similar interests and I'm loving following what you're doing at uni
    You were one of the first people I got to know on TSR :hugs:

It's the time of year when we need to do our TSR Double Team Nuffield Helpers (need to think of a more catchy title!) again- are you up for it?
    :heart: u reminded me, I need to post <3
    aww :jumphug: delighted

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    :heart: u reminded me, I need to post <3
    aww :jumphug: delighted

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!
    Looking forward to it, as always

I think I met you on here through Nuffield...And I remember having no idea what your name was all about!

Thought you might I'll have a look for a thread tomorrow and if one doesn't already exist, I'll get all of the deadlines and info into an OP
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to it, as always

I think I met you on here through Nuffield...And I remember having no idea what your name was all about!

Thought you might I'll have a look for a thread tomorrow and if one doesn't already exist, I'll get all of the deadlines and info into an OP
    xD yay!
    Please do And let me know ! Have lots of work to do so probably won't be terribly active

ReputationRep:
    xD yay!
    Please do And let me know ! Have lots of work to do so probably won't be terribly active
    I will tag you in the OP Would you mind PMing me literally a couple of sentences about your project? And how it helped you (either getting into uni/in life/in A levels, etc. Nothing long or too serious
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I will tag you in the OP Would you mind PMing me literally a couple of sentences about your project? And how it helped you (either getting into uni/in life/in A levels, etc. Nothing long or too serious
    right now - yes
    later on - if u are still up can u retag me and maybe?
    sorry just busy

ReputationRep:
    right now - yes
    later on - if u are still up can u retag me and maybe?
    sorry just busy
    No need to apologise! Whenever is fine- there's absolutely no rush...I'll PM you a reminder tomorrow if you want? I need to go to sleep just now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    No need to apologise! Whenever is fine- there's absolutely no rush...I'll PM you a reminder tomorrow if you want? I need to go to sleep just now
    Could you? :puppyeyes: thank you so much <3
    me too tbh :hugs: Sleep well :heart:

ReputationRep:
    Could you? :puppyeyes: thank you so much <3
    me too tbh :hugs: Sleep well :heart:
    Yeah- I will hopefully remember :hugs:
    You too :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I probably would have failed half of my GCSEs if it wasn't for the resources and help on this site 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.